Another Vero Beach Area

I went for a drive today and headed north up Ocean Drive to see what new (new to me) restaurants I could find and came across a very pretty beach area (below) with a boardwalk.  Perfect for a morning stroll.  I did see two restaurants I wasn't familiar with, within one block - Red Onion Eatery and Seaside Grill.  I looked their menus up online and they both are places I'll definitely try out.  There isn't a photo of Seaside Grill online yet, so I'll take one and post it here the next time I go up there.






This will be a great place for me to walk as soon as my allergies subside a little and I can't wait to use my metal detector here as the man in the first photo is doing.  You never know what might be under that beach sand!  (Mostly tabs from cans!)

No comments: